We're Kip, a YC-backed company looking for a talented engineer (our first hire!) to join us in San Francisco.
Kip is a new model of therapy built on belief in the value of face-to-face interactions and the power of technology to augment them. We've taken the best parts of traditional therapy and blended them with technology to create a brand new experience.
People who use Kip rave about it. As one user put it, "I've had therapy before and every part of the Kip experience is just crazy different. Better different. Not 25% or 50% better. It's binary."
- are passionate about mental health care
- are curious about how things work and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- are excited about how technology can be used to improve healthcare
- are a generalist and are comfortable coding where code is needed
- write clean, modular code
- like the idea of helping not only to build a product, but a team as well
- are into challenging, rewarding work
- believe in participating and contributing to building and maintaining a positive, respectful, collaborative, and flexible working relationship
A tech stack you'll enjoy working with:
- Meteor.js (Node)
- React Native
Why you’ll love your job:
- The mental health space offers unique challenges which make for remarkably rewarding work
- You'll own your projects from birth to deployment with latitude to determine how they get done
- You'll be a critical part of a small team, and a major voice in a fast-moving company
- We offer competitive salary, healthcare, and all the things that keep you happy and healthy
- We work out of an office located a short walk from BART and they offer all the coffee you can drink. (But please don't do that. See above on being happy and healthy)
Send us an email (email@example.com) and tell us about yourself. If you have projects / code you'd like us to see, please link those! Feel free to include more: resume, personal website, stackoverflow, Quora account, etc.