Topher McMullin, LMFT
- Topher has a passion for helping people manage stress, anxiety, depression, and live a healthier, happier life
- Topher is experienced working with the LGBT community
Brie Pierquet, LCSW
- Brie’s style is warm, engaging, and collaborative.
- Brie specializes in helping clients with anxiety, depression, adjustment issues, mood disorders, trauma, grief and loss, and personality disorders.
Cindy Herrera, LMFT
- Cindy has extensive experience providing therapy for individuals from various backgrounds and life circumstances.
- She's passionate about helping clients with PTSD, grief, anxiety, relationship issues, depression, personality disorders, and mood disorders.
Dr. Chia-Ying Chou, PhD
Downtown SF and Lower Pacific Heights
- Chia-Ying helps her clients identify patterns in how they think and act. In therapy, she teaches you skills to recognize patterns, support helpful ones, and change unhelpful thoughts and behaviors.
- Her expertise includes helping people recover from anxiety, depression, PTSD, hoarding, mental and physical clutter, and interpersonal issues.
- Chia-Ying uses cognitive behavioral therapy as well as another approach called Compassion-Focused Therapy, which teaches you skills to increase awareness of your psychological states, gain psychological flexibility, and feel more at ease and calm.
Anna Lindberg Cedar, MPA, LCSW
Downtown SF and Oakland
- Anna helps her clients accomplish their goals by helping them identify their personal strengths and harness past successes.
- Her expertise includes helping people recover from burnout, manage stress and anxiety (including post-election stress), build self-esteem, and deal with conflict.
- She uses a skills-based therapy approach that boosts coping to help you manage difficult feelings, improve relationships, and achieve more balance in your life.
- Anna also offers Self-Care Check Ups, a personalized emotional health assessment combined with targeted feedback on how to manage stress more effectively.
Dr. Anja Schmitz, PhD
- Anja uses a cognitive-behavioral approach to help people understand what triggers feelings like anxiety, how it holds them back from living the life they want, and to build skills and leverage strengths to master situations that are difficult when stress, anxiety, or depression get in the way.
- She helps people manage anxiety, depression, phase of life issues, and high-stress work environments including founders and startups.
- She trained at the National Institute of Mental Health and specializes in treating depression, anxiety and other overwhelming emotional states using state-of-the-art evidence-based methods like Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.