Dr. Sylvia Khromina
Cole Valley / UCSF Medical Center
- Sylvia practices mindfulness-based therapy focused on helping clients cultivate self-awareness, self-compassion, acceptance, and clarity through experiential work in the present moment.
- She specializes in relationship difficulties, depression, anxiety, self-esteem, trauma, eating disorders, and cross-cultural concerns.
- Sylvia is committed to providing culturally sensitive, personalized, and effective psychotherapy to clients of diverse backgrounds.
Michelle Lee, MA, LPCC
- Michelle has over 7 years of experience working in schools and community agencies, dealing with social, emotional, and behavioral issues.
- She has also worked with individuals through private practice, mainly dealing with anxiety disorders and substance abuse.
Annie DiTiberio, LCSW
- Annie utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy to help you adapt and change your perspectives to better fit your current life circumstances.
- Her specialties include mood disorders such as anxiety and depression.
- Annie also has expertise in supporting women and their families going through infertility issues.
Reshma Patel, MFTI
- Reshma’s therapy style is rooted in compassion, curiosity, mindfulness, multiculturalism, and at times humor.
- She has found great success through the use of behavioral interventions, which match the pace and comfort level for each individual.
Sarah Nadeau, LMFT
- Sarah is deeply invested in the use of evidence-based therapies to help clients achieve lasting outcomes
- She has 7+ years of experience working with clients struggling with stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, OCD, eating disorders, and more
Dr. Theresa Carpinito Kira
- Theresa's approach to therapy is compassionate, data-driven, and personalized to each client's unique needs.
- She combines evidence-based practices with mindfulness techniques to help clients cultivate increased insight, self-exploration, and positive growth.
- Theresa specializes in helping clients overcome stress, anxiety, depression, relational concerns, trauma, eating disorders, and ADHD.
Alexandra Horevitz, LCSW
- Alexandra helps her clients overcome depression, anxiety, substance use, panic, parenting concerns, phobias, and relationship problems.
- Her practice is guided by her deeply held belief in human resilience and our capacity to achieve meaningful change.
- She has extensive training and experience in treating PTSD and trauma-related problems.
Jill Pixley, MA, LMFT
Lower Pacific Heights and Downtown SF
- Jill can help you navigate life’s challenges, overcome roadblocks, and build the skills and insight so that you can live life to the fullest.
- Her expertise includes working with individuals to treat adult ADHD, anxiety, depression, grief and loss, and life transitions as well as working with couples.
- Jill used to be a professional actress and personal trainer, which informs her therapeutic work in creative and active ways.
Dr. Bria Milicevic
Marina and Downtown SF
- Bria uses an action-oriented approach to therapy that looks at your thoughts and emotions, how they impact your behaviors, and what changes you can make to live the life you want.
- She specializes in working with people dealing with depression, anxiety, relationship concerns, as well as addictions, behavioral addictions, and substance abuse.
- She finds ways to work with your strengths and often incorporates other elements of your life that affect your mental health into your care strategy, including physical health and spirituality.
Angela Raffo, LMFT
- Angela helps clients recognize and build on internal strengths, change old thinking patterns and behaviors, and encourage new growth towards confidence, joy, and vitality.
- Her work incorporates mindfulness as well as DBT, a type of therapy that teaches you concrete skills for emotional regulation and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Angela also specializes in teens and couples therapy.
Dr. Chia-Ying Chou
Downtown SF and Lower Pacific Heights
- Chia-Ying helps her clients identify patterns in how they think and act. In therapy, she teaches you skills to recognize patterns, support helpful ones, and change unhelpful thoughts and behaviors.
- Her expertise includes helping people recover from anxiety, depression, PTSD, hoarding, mental and physical clutter, and interpersonal issues.
- Chia-Ying uses cognitive behavioral therapy as well as another approach called Compassion-Focused Therapy, which teaches you skills to increase awareness of your psychological states, gain psychological flexibility, and feel more at ease and calm.
Anna Lindberg Cedar, MPA, LCSW
Downtown SF and Oakland
- Anna helps her clients accomplish their goals by helping them identify their personal strengths and harness past successes.
- Her expertise includes helping people recover from burnout, manage stress and anxiety (including post-election stress), build self-esteem, and deal with conflict.
- She uses a skills-based therapy approach that boosts coping to help you manage difficult feelings, improve relationships, and achieve more balance in your life.
- Anna also offers Self-Care Check Ups, a personalized emotional health assessment combined with targeted feedback on how to manage stress more effectively.
Dr. Anja Schmitz
- Anja uses a cognitive-behavioral approach to help people understand what triggers feelings like anxiety, how it holds them back from living the life they want, and to build skills and leverage strengths to master situations that are difficult when stress, anxiety, or depression get in the way.
- She helps people manage anxiety, depression, phase of life issues, and high-stress work environments including founders and startups.
- She trained at the National Institute of Mental Health and specializes in treating depression, anxiety and other overwhelming emotional states using state-of-the-art evidence-based methods like Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
Dr. Ellis Edmunds
- Ellis helps people become more mindful of their thoughts, emotions, body, and actions and to live a life that is based on values that are deeply important and meaningful to you.
- He can help you if you are struggling with anxiety, panic attacks, or relationship worries. He has significant experience working with men in the tech industry.
- Ellis' approach incorporates mindfulness: the ability to be fully present and let go of unhelpful thoughts and emotions that get in the way of living the life you want.