Topher McMullin, LMFT
- Topher has a passion for helping people cultivate mental and emotional resilience so that they can better manage feelings triggered by stress like anxiety, depression, numbness, and anger.
- Topher believes that helping his clients become more present enables them to identify and follow through on what’s most important.
Brie Pierquet, LCSW
- Brie’s style is warm, engaging, and collaborative.
- Brie specializes in helping clients with anxiety, depression, adjustment issues, mood disorders, trauma, grief and loss, and personality disorders.
Cindy Herrera, LMFT
- Cindy has extensive experience providing therapy for individuals from various backgrounds and life circumstances.
- She's passionate about helping clients with PTSD, grief, anxiety, relationship issues, depression, personality disorders, and mood disorders.
Anna Lindberg Cedar, MPA, LCSW
Downtown SF and Oakland
- Anna helps her clients accomplish their goals by helping them identify their personal strengths and harness past successes.
- Her expertise includes helping people recover from burnout, manage stress and anxiety (including post-election stress), build self-esteem, and deal with conflict.
Dr. Anja Schmitz, PhD
- Anja uses a cognitive-behavioral approach to help people understand what triggers feelings like anxiety, how it holds them back from living the life they want, and to build skills and leverage strengths to master situations that are difficult when stress, anxiety, or depression get in the way.
- She helps people manage anxiety, depression, phase-of-life issues, and high-stress work environments including founders and startups.