Topher McMullin, LMFT
- Topher has a passion for helping people train the mind and body to be more resilient to stress.
- Topher believes that helping his clients become more present enables them to identify and follow through on what’s most important.
Rachel Willimott, LCSW
- Rachel is passionate about connecting with others and having conversations that matter
- She brings mindfulness and compassion to behavioral therapy
- A typical session with her is collaborative, active, and usually includes humor
Brie Pierquet, LCSW
- Brie’s style is warm, engaging, and collaborative.
- Brie specializes in helping clients with anxiety, depression, adjustment issues, mood disorders, trauma, grief and loss, and personality disorders.
Dr. Bria Milicevic, PhD
Marina and Downtown SF
- Bria uses an action-oriented approach to therapy that looks at your thoughts and emotions, how they impact your behaviors, and what changes you can make to live the life you want.
- She specializes in working with people dealing with depression, anxiety, relationship concerns, as well as addictions, behavioral addictions, and substance abuse.
Anna Lindberg Cedar, MPA, LCSW
Downtown SF and Oakland
- Anna helps her clients accomplish their goals by helping them identify their personal strengths and harness past successes.
- Her expertise includes helping people recover from burnout, manage stress and anxiety (including post-election stress), build self-esteem, and deal with conflict.
Dr. Anja Schmitz, PhD
- Anja uses a cognitive-behavioral approach to help people understand what triggers feelings like anxiety, how it holds them back from living the life they want, and to build skills and leverage strengths to master situations that are difficult when stress, anxiety, or depression get in the way.
- She helps people manage anxiety, depression, phase-of-life issues, and high-stress work environments including founders and startups.
Jill Pixley, MA, LMFT
Lower Pacific Heights and Downtown SF
- Jill can help you navigate life’s challenges, overcome roadblocks, and build the skills and insight so that you can live life to the fullest.
- Her expertise includes working with individuals to treat adult ADHD, anxiety, depression, grief and loss, and life transitions as well as working with couples.
- Jill used to be a professional actress and personal trainer, which informs her therapeutic work in creative and active ways.